Thursday, January 27, 2011

Missing Votes?

If you've been keeping up with the poll this week, you probably noticed half of the votes are missing as of this afternoon. Last night the total vote count was 106 and the bottom three fics were in the lead. Today I
logged in and found the total votes to be 56.  I knew that wasn't right so I opened up a new browser and reloaded the blog.  The total votes were down to 52.
I'm not sure what was going on or is going on with it but it seems to be counting up again.
I apologize to everyone that is featured in the poll and everyone that took the time to vote. I'm hoping it is just a glitch and will be right again by the time voting ends on Saturday at 4:00 pm EST.

Thanks so much to all TLS followers!

1 comment:

  1. Shit happens! No worries. I'm just happy to be up there : )

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket