Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Fic Recs

REUNION by KeepersoftheNaughtySparkle
Edward,once a geek, and Bella secretly crushed on each other since high school. Can their 10 year reunion bring them together? Is one night enough to squelch a decade old passion or will it fan the flames into an unquenchable fire. Lemmony/AU/AH/B&E

Find out why I'm rec'n Reunion here


WE WERE HERE by lola-pops

Upon waking, there's a brief, blissful period in which you don't yet recall the sins of the night before, but eventually, you have to open your eyes. I'm Bella Swan, seventeen years old, cheerleader. This morning I woke up in the wrong bed.

Ho0rs are goin' bananas over this fic right now.  My interest was piqued for this one when I saw a post from
107yearoldvirgin which included the pic below with something about this guy being
lola-pops Tagward.
When I saw this pic (gorgeous eyes) I wanted to know more about this story but my ravenous social networking failed to let me read that night. The next day I saw another post by Robicorn about this same story. She mentioned she thought lola-pop's Edward was comparable to MSCL's Jordan Catalano. Do you remember how you felt watching the Catalano scenes on MSCL? I'm sure you see, now, why I'm excited about this one, not to mention that I LOVED every excerpt that  Robicorn posted from this fic.
Hope you enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE We Were Here!! Definitely deserves to be rec'd and HARD

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket