Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to TLS- we promise to deliver quality fanfic recs with a side of eye candy all day every day!

If you're already a member of our facebook community thanks for visiting our blog.

Obviously we just got this going so give us a few to get it up and running, for now, I leave you with a sloppy
blog layout, an excellent fifty manip, a few shout outs and a pic of my favorite beast.


I got this pic from this website and she is superb at her manip, banner, gif and video making skills.  She offers a shit ton of eye candy and some great photography advice on her blog as
well. Give it a lookey loo.

While I'm pluggin' sites let me give some fictionade love to the first blog to give me BD1 film footage access, a blog by the wonderful Whitley Twilog which you
can find here

Happy Birthday to my best friend Tracy. I love you girl. We met when we were 5 years old and we've been friends ever since.

Fictionade love goes to http://www.freshsqueezedlemons.com/default.aspx this is a great new site to read and POST fic

Last but not least I leave you with Fifty Shades.
lots o' love,



PAW's peaches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket