Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fic Friendly Recipe

Okay, so I read a really cool one shot yesterday that was submitted anonymously (rules) to the Dirty BJ Hoor Contest. It brought back so many memories of my youth and I couldn't help but remember the "tutor" that I was lucky enough to have when I was younger. Do yourself a favor and find out what it was like for Bella to give her first blow job in Guinea Pig

If you're like me, you have a husband and children to take care of on top of caring for a fic-addiction. Since I started reading fanfiction I don't like to spend alot of time cooking. I prefer quick, easy recipes. Therefore, I have decided to share a SUPER QUICK recipe that is sure to put some warmth in your fams bellies as well as get you back to your fics, guilt free.

In other news, I want to marry tumblr. That's all. G'night.


CHICKEN PARM QUESODILLAS with APPLE, WALNUT and SPINACH SALAD

1 warm rotisserie chicken - pulled from bone   
marinara sauce
large flour or wheat tortillas
shredded mozzarella cheese

SALAD
spinach or romaine (washed)
walnuts
sliced apples or pears
feta cheese
small bag of craisins (dried cranberries)
olive oil
raspberry balsamic vinegrette

lay a tortilla in a skillet over medium heat and sprinkle shredded mozz cheese all over, follow with pieces of rotisserie chicken (only put chicken on half) and spoon marinara sauce lightly over top. When the cheese is melted take a pizza cutter and cut straight through the center of the tortilla while  it is still in the pan and fold the quesodilla over.VOILA. dunzo.  Toss together a quick salad with Spinach, feta, apples, walnuts and craisins and sprinkle a little olive oil and raspberry balsamic vinegrette (just like balsamic just flavored) on top and you're good to go!

You can put any spin on quesodillas you want. They are so quick and easy and kids love them. As long as I put SOME KIND OF MEAT in my husband's he is happy. I make turkey and cheese queso's quite often and serve them with applesauce or grapes - super quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket