Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Fantastic Four: TLS Fics of the Week April 19 - 25

Please Stay Tuned for full reviews on our Fics of the Week!

A May to December Romance by Positively

My name is Isabella Swan and today, I signed a contract that would put me in the steel tight clutches of a man I didn't know, for four years. A girl's gotta pay for college somehow, right? AH. Come meet 'Sugar daddy' Edward.
Twilight - Rated: M

Bella Swan: Kidnapper by Kambria Rain

Um. Hi. I don't really know how to say this, but I have your kids with me, and I was thinking maybe you would like them back. So yeah… call me.
Twilight - Rated: M

Expectations and Other Moving Pieces by chrometurtle

Everything I had done in my life seemed to lead up to this moment. The moment when I found myself bound inextricably to a man I didn't love, trapped in a life I didn't want. And if I left him, I would be entirely alone.
Twilight - Rated: M

Tilt by Lambcullen

MAN WANTED: 52 cards. 52 Positions. Can an internet advertisement really bring two people together? Even if it's only based on sex? AU/AH/OOC Canon Couples. *COMPLETE*
Twilight - Rated: M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket