Friday, May 31, 2013

TLS's Flash-Fic Fridays are in full effect! Come and see who's flashing us this week: 5/31 - 6/5

FLASH-FIC IS HERE



PLEASE JOIN US EACH FRIDAY TO SEE WHO'S FLASHING US!

Each Friday a new prompt will be posted along with the previous week's winners.
What exactly is a Flash-Fic? It's pretty much a spur of the moment, tiny story, prompted by words, images or silliness. Not sure if you've ever been on twitter when this has happened, but it's pretty awesome when it does. It also happens often in threads, with a combination of people contributing. 
How does it work? Each Friday one Admin of TLS posts a picture prompt here to the blog. Using this image, entries are created by commenting on this post. Submissions must be 100-300 words ONLY. No more, no less. The entries are then judged and we post the winners here, each Friday, to share with all of you.

THIS WEEK'S NEW PROMPT



You will have until next Wednesday at 9 p.m. EST to submit your entry.

Picture prompt and judge this week is Nicffwhisperer.

Please leave your submission in the comment section at the bottom of the post using this format:

  • Your name (use your Twitter, Facebook or FFN name)
  • Your link to your FFN profile if you choose to share it
  • Submissions will be judged on Thursdays and on Friday the winning entry will be posted here, on the TLS blog. 
This feature is open to everyone, so come one, come all!

LAST WEEK'S PROMPT AND WINNERS


FIRST PLACE WINNER

NAME itravelalone
WORD COUNT 255

I see you well enough. Your hair clashes horribly with the vibrant red of the star spangled banner wrapped around your shoulders as you hang out of the window as the carriage comes to a stop, but to me, you’ve never looked more handsome. Your smile is so, so brilliant, and it lights up my whole world, and I’m so in love with you I almost can’t breathe. You’re joking around with your mates, laughing and cursing as they pull you into the train by your feet and my heart flickers uncontrollably with impatience.

And as you step out of the car, your eyes meet mine and I just hope that deep, deep inside you, you love me as much as I love you.

Your eyes are roaming, and you catch my eye and smile. I smile back.

I love you.

I love you, I love you, I love you.

You’re full on sprinting now, towards the crowd that have been waiting for all of you for hours. I have been waiting for you for hours, and you’re finally home. You look so, so handsome in your green uniform, the metal on your chest bouncing with each step.
You stop. And kneel. Scoop up your child and throw him up in the air as the kid giggles and shrieks with joy.

God, you’re so glorious.

And then you’re here.

You rip my heart straight out of my chest and stomp on it a thousand times as I watch you bend down and kiss your wife.

SECOND PLACE



NAME @primarycolors1

WORD COUNT 300

A bump and his stomach rolls. The plane races over uneven ground. He has a ghost of a headache; his armpits are sour, his tongue coated with slime. He presses his nose against the window and sees nothing but darkness. No runway lights. No moon.

“Hey,” the lieutenant says.

Edward glances at the guy next to him, big and friendly, dimples, laugh lines.

“We’ll be at the base soon, alright? Get you cleaned up, get you home. They’re calling your family right now, man. You’ve been all over the news.” He pats Edward on the shoulder, wincing at the glazed look in his eyes. “You gotta girl at home?”

Edward squeezes the metal seat beneath his leg, rubs a mosquito bite on his arm.

Minutes or hours pass.

“Wife,” he whispers, the profound darkness swallowing his words.

“Yeah?” The lieutenant smiles. “Bet she’s pretty. You’ll have some story to tell, maybe you’ll win the Pulitzer or somethin’.” He shrugs. “Whatever it is journalists win.”

Edward thought about the month he’d been gone on his first assignment, years ago as a graduate student. How she'd waited hours at the Cambridge station for his return. Not caring who saw her run full tilt like a maniac and leap into his arms, cheeks wet with happiness.
"You've been gone too long," she'd whispered.

“How long?” he asks suddenly.

“'Bout 23 months,” the lieutenant answers. “You were never assumed dead though… just missing.”

There is no air.

Edward rakes his fingers through his hair, digs at his scalp, heart thrashing madly in his ribs. He wants to stand; he wants to walk. To run.

God. Two years.

“Whoa, hold on.” The lieutenant grabs his shoulders. “It’ll be fine, I promise. What’s her name?”

“Bella.” A prayer, as he slumps against the curve of the plane. "Bella."

THIRD PLACE



NAME my2galspal

LINK http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1733008/my2galspal
WORD COUNT 294

I have been waiting at this train station every Thursday afternoon for the past month. It’s the day he is supposed to come for me. All the other times I returned to a cheap motel, disappointed and scared, and rented a room for another week. Today is different though. My single bag is packed, just like before, but now I hold a ticket in my hand. I have to move on.

I grab a lock of my newly dyed hair and nervously twirl it around my finger. Being a brunette isn’t the end of the world but it still shocks me whenever I catch a glimpse of my reflection. Used to be the bruises that made me do a double take. Will he mind the change? Will he even recognize me?

Why am I worried about my hair when I may never see him again?
We planned our escape so carefully. We only separated to make sure my ex couldn’t trace us. We were only supposed to stay apart long enough to keep suspicion off the man who saved my life. We were supposed to meet up in this nothing town before moving on together. Something must have happened.

I am terrified to move on without him. What good is being away from the man who beat me if I can’t be with the man who treasures me? If it weren’t for this innate will to live I’d go back to find him.

“Rosie?”

I turn at the sound of my new name, the one only he knows. I want to answer him, but I can’t remember his new name. Instead I run to him and throw myself into his arms. At his touch it comes back to me.

“Emmett,” I breathe in relief.

HONORABLE MENTION



NAME @boomboom_jones

WORD COUNT 299
I want to tell him to stay and that I’ve been in love with him from the moment he stole my pen in Art History.

He’s tired and excited. His eyes are ringed dark but there’s this little glimmer there, and that’s something I can’t take away from him.

We stayed up all last night packing, and the words were right there on the tip of my tongue but… I’m a coward.

He’s supposed to be gone for six months. This internship he’s dreamed about forever.

Everything’s going to change.

“Why so serious?” he asks. He nudges my shoulder with his as we sit
on the bench, waiting for the train to begin boarding.

“You don’t want to know,” I say, which is already more than I should be saying.

“You’re my best friend. Of course, I want to know.” He rests his elbows on his thighs. “Besides, this is probably the perfect time since you’re about to be rid of me for a while. You know how bad my memory is, so, really, you could tell me you’re growing an eleventh finger and I’d definitely forget by tonight.”

“I don’t think you’d forget something like that. That’s gross, by the way.”

“I was going for extreme,” he says, then pauses when I don’t smile. “Talk to me, B.”

“It’s nothing. I’m happy for you is all.”

Edward frowns. “Oh.” Clasping his hands together, he stares off in the opposite direction. The silence between us lasts for a decade. “Did you ever wonder why people wait until the last minute to do something they should’ve done from the start?”

“No.” Yes.

He reaches into his bag. “I bought two tickets,” he says. “Just in case.”

“Just in case what?”
“Just in case you realized we’re supposed to be together.”


HONORABLE MENTION



NAME Bravery0898

LINK http://m.fanfiction.net/u/1414529/
WORD COUNT 297

-----------

8:06 AM.

Exactly nine minutes until I would be leaving. Permanently.

Would she be joining me? Would she leave everything behind for a summer fling? I shook my head.

We were much more. I prayed she knew that.

8:07A.M.

------------------

"Excuse me, sir, but you forgot your wallet!" I turned around and saw her, breathless, holding my black wallet in her hand. Her dark hair was falling from the messy bun and her cheeks were flushed.

I had purposely left it, hoping that today would be the day I could talk to her.

"Thank you so much," I feigned surprise. She smiled shyly, shook her head, and turned to leave. I put my hand on her arm. "Wait. May I take you out to dinner sometime? Tonight, perhaps?"

She blushed and told me she got off work at seven.

I was victorious.

-----------------

"How long?" Her head rested on my chest as I drew patterns on her naked back.

"Until August 5th."

"Will you be back?"

"I don't think so."

"Oh."

I brought her lips to mine.

----------------

"Come with me," I begged.

She knew what I was asking.

"I...don't know if I can."

"Please," I kissed her. "Please. I love you."

She shook her head as tears formed in her eyes. "You don't."

"Oh, I do." And I showed her.

------------

8:12 A.M.

I was numb. I adjusted the strap to my bag and turned to the train.

She must not have loved me. She never said it.

"Edward!" I whipped around and saw her. Beautiful as ever, holding two giant bags. She shrugged.

"I had to pack." Then she ran and jumped in my arms. "I love you. I could never let you go." She murmured against my lips.

"Bella."


The Lemonade Stand would like to also thank all of the participants. We thoroughly enjoyed ALL of the entries!

11 comments:

  1. Twitter: @k8ln713
    FFn Link" http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2528887/
    Word Count: 300

    “Ugh,” I groaned. “Let’s just get this over with.”

    He smirked and followed behind me.

    Fuck, I hated this man so goddamn much.

    He was an asshole who was so damn cocky and annoying.

    I was so glad that this was the last scene we were doing for the movie.

    I undid my robe, leaving me in a sexy, satin chemise. I looked fuckable.

    Edward’s eyes glazed over and his mouth dropped open.

    I’d have liked to smirk and wink at him, but I was too shocked by his expression.

    Huh?

    We lie down on the bed and were directed to start the scene.

    Edward hovered himself over and started kissing me, moving himself over me, as if he was fucking me.

    Shit, this felt so much different than the last time we tried to do this scene weeks ago.

    I moaned when I was supposed to, but it was also instinctive as well.

    My arms that had been nestled above my head moved to cradle his face.

    Our passionate kisses excelled, us rolling all over the bed as we simulated our thrusting.

    I couldn’t get enough of his lips.

    “You gonna come, baby?” Edward whispered his line, loud enough for the boom mike to pick it up.

    I almost forgot my line; I was so lost in the moment. I nodded and whimpered, “Yes!”

    I then orgasmed.

    It was the best big O ever!

    Edward came not too long after.

    It was so intense and I desperately hoped we didn’t have to redo the scene; I don’t know if my pussy could take such a beating, despite it not getting any live action.

    The director called, “Cut! And that’s a wrap!”

    Oh, thank God!

    I was cornered by Edward later and was shown what I really missed while filming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: @picklewinkle / Sherry
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1515150/
    Word Count: 295

    One second he’s on top of me, caging me with his arms, his teeth dragging across my bottom lip. The next, he’s withdrawing. Cool metal skids across my breast; the pendant around his neck, I realize. It slides smoothly over my satin bra, mimicking his easy departure. I reach for him, catch the brush of his mouth as he slips out of my grasp. He’s too fast. Or he doesn’t want to be caught. I’m not sure which. All I know is that I’m not finished with him yet.

    “Edward.” It’s a whisper. A question. A pleading.

    He stalks across the room with heavy steps and disappears into the bathroom.

    “Edward.” Louder. Insistent. Unsure.

    His answer is a rustling and the slam of a drawer.

    I prop myself up, elbows pressed into the mattress, and find him in the doorway, eyes blazing.

    “I told you this would never work.”

    He may as well have backhanded me. I feel stricken. Cheap and used and foolish and naïve. I roll onto my stomach and scan the floor for my discarded clothing, no-strings excuses spilling from my lying lips.

    When his fingers curl around my ankle, I squirm to get away. He doesn’t let go. He drops a strip of condoms beside me, gentles me off the bed, and fits his nakedness against the curve of my spine.

    “You can’t go. Don’t ever go. Fuck.” He’s trembling. His arms tighten around me. “You’re mine now, Bella. I’ll never get enough of you.”

    I was always his.

    I bend forward, plant my hands, and spread my thighs. We both gasp once we’re connected.

    Endless thrusts. His hands are everywhere. “Can’t get close enough,” he complains, closing his lips around my earlobe. His arms are my cage once more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: MazzyStarla
    FFN link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4294096/
    Word Count: 270


    A voice from across the room yells. “Everyone hold your places. We need to fix the lighting.” The person behind the voice hurries off, leaving the two people in the sheets waiting.

    “Are you ready to do this?” the bronze-haired man says to the brunette wrapped in the sheets below him.

    “Of course. It’s not every day a guy buries a tube sock between my thighs,” she says, laughing.

    “A tube sock is better than those sheer thong things they tried to make me wear. This is like a pillow around it. Keeping it warm.” He wiggles his brows as she shifts under him.

    “Really? A penis pillow? Does your penis really plan on sleeping during this? Nothing like a snooze-worthy sex scene.”

    He whispers in her ear. “Maybe I’m not the kind of guy who wants everyone to see what he has. Maybe I want only one person to see it. Ever thought of that?”

    Her heart races as his warm breath travels down her neck.

    He leans back up, his green eyes blazing down at her.

    “Have dinner with me tonight,” Edward says.

    “Okay,” Bella whispers.

    The voice returns, “Alright people, quiet on the set! And action!”

    Their lips meet, neither of them remembering they’re actors and this is only a scene. Their bodies’ tangle in the sheets as the camera zooms in, as the audience watches.

    As she moves against him, as the sock moves against her, all they can think about is what might happen later. About the possibilities.

    As the old saying goes, “They fit like a glove.” Or in this case, a tube sock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Name: QuinnLark
    FFN: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4383791/
    Word Count: 285


    Paris, Sept 1944

    Though the sheets are arranged around us, the concrete floor is still hard and unforgiving beneath me. Bdut my mind doesn’t care. All I can think of is the way his hand is holding my arms in place above me, lifting my breasts up against his chest, as he pushes in and out of me.

    My silk slip slides against the silk of the sheets with each thrust of his body into my own. His dog tags brush against me, leaving goose bumps in their wake where cool metal meets heated flesh.

    “Je t’aime,” I whisper in his ear as he releases my hands. I wrap my arms around his neck and allow him to lift me over himself as he sits back on his knees. We remain connected the entire time. The angle is as deep as it wonderful. If I lean back just a bit, I can feel his hard length brushing against my inner walls, hitting that perfect spot within me.

    “Tu es à moi...pour toujours,” he tells me with his thick American accent as I begin to climax around his cock. His voice just does things to me. In the past two months that we have been lovers, he has brought me to the highest heights.

    Tugging on the chain of his dog tags, I pull him closer to me. I squeeze around him with my lower body until a strangled moan escapes from the back of his throat. I can feel his hot seed spilling inside of me as my name falls from his lips.

    “My Bella.”

    “Oui,” I say. Then, I speak to him in a mixture of our native tongues. “Et, you are mine.”

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name: CullensTwiMistress
    FFN link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2593677/
    Word count: 300

    “Bella, you mean everything to me.“ His voice was soft as he brushed a piece of hair away from my face.

    “I know. I'll never forget you.”

    His eyes were honest, yet pained. “You’re sure about this?”

    “Yes. Always. I love you, Edward. I’ve never been so sure of anything.”

    “I love you too.”

    The room was stunning. We were surrounded by white; softness draped everywhere around us.

    He had made this perfect for me; for this.

    As he pushed inside for the first time, I felt complete and finally fully connected to the only man I ever loved.

    Everything around us disappeared, leaving us nestled in our own little bubble of bliss.

    Nothing would ever be the same.

    Because I was forever transformed. All because of him.

    He showed me with his body, what mere words could never express.

    And then left at dawn while I was still asleep.

    I woke up surrounded by fluffy white nothingness. His warmth gone, discarded in the early summer breeze.

    I would keep him in my heart until I could see him again.

    We had met only two months prior, but knowing him - being with him in that short amount of time - was worth lifetime of waiting for him to come back to me.

    Summer holiday romances are fickle. We knew this going in.

    Life went on around me.

    I would close my eyes and for a moment, he was there, lips brushing against skin and whispered words making me blush.

    The end of summer turned into fall, and then winter. The snow covered everything only to melt away into spring.

    And then, he was back.

    “You’re here.”

    “I said I would be.”

    His face hadn’t changed much. Older, maybe. Still beautiful.

    “I missed you.”

    “I’m staying this time. For good.”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twitter: @anhanninen
    FFN link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2356589/anhanninen
    Word count: 228

    He fills me so perfectly, as if our bodies were made for each other.

    My lips press against his, wanting, needing, pleading for more contact.

    He knows.

    He always knows.

    His arm slides under my back, lifting me to the perfect angle as his cock hits the spot inside of me. I'm close — so close, just needing a little more.

    "I love you," he whispers in my ear.

    His voice is soft, but husky. It's the voice that coerced me into doing something so . . . deviant. My eyes look into the camera and I smile, knowing this will last forever. I want it to. I want thousands of people to see this. I want woman to be jealous of me and men to envy him.

    He's touching me.

    I'm touching him.

    The camera's rolling.

    I'm getting closer.

    He curses loudly as the cold chain of his necklace falls on my chest. My hips lift one more time. I just need his cock to fill me once more. He obliges without a word said between us.

    And I fall.

    I fall apart around him, eyes staring into the camera.

    "I love you too, Edward," I say as he curses my name.

    The world knows that he belongs to me. They may watch him. They may get to touch him. But they'll never have him like I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pename: evilnat
    link: http://www.fanfiction.net/~evilnat
    word count: 245

    #5

    The sheets are soaked from our lovemaking. Our bodies are slippery. Sweaty. Wet

    You kiss me deeply, slowly, endlessly.

    Passionately.

    Your dog tags drag slowly down my chest, down the valley between my aching breasts, as you lean back and watch as you take me, deep and slow. Hard.

    Muscles flexing.

    Slick. Your skin is shining in the light coming in from the window.

    Your hands roam and I shudder under your touch. The backs of my thighs. Over my hips. Across my stomach. Kneading my breasts. Teasing my nipples.

    I'm loud, and you love it; knowing that it's never been like this with anyone else. Ever.

    I think I might lose my mind.

    And then I do.

    Toe curling euphoria.

    You follow seconds later and collapse on top of me. Your weight is delicious.

    Rolling us to our sides you curl your arms around me, pressing your face into the crook of my neck. Our bodies so close they’re almost fused together.

    I pull back to look you in the eye, if I speak now I know I will cry, but I want to memorise their colour, their character, their depth.

    We stare at each other in silence for minutes. Hours. The words we both want to say, not quite ready to be spoken.

    Your voice is strong when you finally speak, as you reach up and caress my cheek, “I promise you, Bella, when this war is over I’m coming home to you.”

    ReplyDelete
  8. Name: MinaBR

    Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2471205/

    Word count: 299


    The power of the passion simmering between us steals my breath away. At the feeling of your rough hands caressing my skin, all my reservations fade. Indulging in the carnal delight of being possessed by you is a temptation I cannot resist. Breaking my promise to love and honor the loving husband whose touch I no longer crave, I wantonly lie beneath you.
    Your brand of loving isn’t of the gentle kind. Between us there isn’t an ounce of affection, just the unbearable lust of primal attraction. The boundaries to which my husband so sweetly adheres, are nonexistent when I’m with you. Pushing away my inhibitions, you take your pleasure as you see fit, chuckling at my feeble protests.
    Masculinity pours out of you and I’m helpless to prevent the instinctive reaction it elicits in me. I’m yours to command, willing to fulfill your every whim. At your hands, I’m a writhing ball of need, forever begging for the release only you can provide. In your arms, I lose the sense of self that makes me an individual. I become you, yours—whatever you need, whatever you demand of me.
    There is no peace, no contentment to be had unless you’re inside my body, reaching the hidden depths of my anatomy. The fit is tight, your pace unrelenting, you proceed without any consideration as to my comfort or my needs. You are selfish in our joining, but that only enhances my enjoyment, for I don’t want to be anyone’s porcelain doll.
    The aftermath is always the same: you turn and leave while I’m consumed with guilt and shame. The unspeakable truth is that I bask in the knowledge that, according to my own standards, I’m nothing more than your whore.
    It makes me a hypocrite.
    It leaves me satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Name: Lost In Fanfiction

    ff link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3321445/

    Word count: 300


    With a slam and a click, I’m pinned between the hard lines of his body and the door. His warm mouth claims mine, it’s messy and intoxicating.

    When we’re both in need of oxygen, his mouth leaves mine kissing a moist trail down my neck.

    “I love that your last class is your planning period,” I say in a lusty voice.

    “And I love that you work from home,” he says, smiling against my heated skin.

    Our eyes finally meet, desire and need evident. Broad grins spread across our kiss swollen lips.

    “Hi.”

    “Hi yourself,” he whispers.

    “We don’t have much time,” I say glancing at the clock on the wall.

    “I hate that we’re always rushed. I want to take my time with you.”

    “They can’t catch us. You and I both know that everything would change.”

    “I know, but I can’t get enough of you,” he huffs, nudging my legs to wrap around his waist. He carries me to my bedroom, our love nest.

    We hastily remove our clothes, hands roaming and touching everywhere we can. I lay on the already rumpled bed admiring the lean muscles of his stomach as he positions himself above me.

    I’ve never felt more attractive, more sexy than when he looks at me like he’s looking now.

    “God, you’re beautiful,” he gasps, as if he’s reading my mind. “I want you so much.”

    “Then take me.”

    Our eyes lock, we moan simultaneously as he enters me. We move as one, like a perfectly choreographed dance. My orgasm triggers his. Our sated bodies entwined, our hearts just as connected.

    Voices burst our little bubble.

    “They’re home. Hurry, the fire escape,” I whisper yell, practically pushing him out the window.

    He leaves me with a wistful smile and a quick kiss until next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @bebeginja
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~bebeginja
    Word count: 299

    It’s hot in here. Cramped. I’ve been waiting patiently, but I’m anxious to see her. To see what she does. My body buzzes in anticipation.

    I hear them now. The door flies open and I see his hands cupping her ass, her legs wrapped around his waist. She’s wearing red. Blood red.

    Fucking brilliant, sweetheart.

    She’s wild. Her hands are roaming. Up through his hair, down across his back, and up again while he attacks her neck.

    Yeah, I know what she tastes like, buddy.

    My mouth salivates at the memory. My cock hardens instantly.

    He throws her on the bed, and the action sends a rush of scented air my way. Damn she wants him, I can smell her arousal. I’m torn between pride in watching her work, and envy for wanting my turn.

    Just a little longer. She deserves this.

    Look at my baby go.

    I reach down and begin to stroke myself. She’s magnificent when she’s like this.

    She grasps at the sheets above her head as he kisses up the inside of her leg. Her eyes roll back as she licks her lips.

    Fuck that. Time’s up.

    I step out into the open, still pumping my now throbbing cock. She turns him, pushes him down so he’s beneath her on the bed. He grunts in approval, completely oblivious to my presence.

    She holds his wrists above his head, looks up at me from under her lashes, then bares her teeth and goes for his jugular. I hear the ripping of his flesh and I pump faster. I make my way to stand beside her as she whimpers in satisfaction, emptying him of life.

    She finishes her meal. A blood red smile to match her dress.

    I smile back.

    Because I know what comes after feeding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @primarycolors1
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1400881/primarycolors
    words: 300

    It was quiet, nothing but the gulls, the crash of waves. All the workers were gone.
    “I gave them the afternoon off,” Edward explained, opening the car door.
    Bella blinked. “Why?” Her phone lit with a text and she was instantly diverted.
    “Put that away and come inside,” he called.

    What was to become their master bedroom smelled of sawdust and sunshine, brine from the sea breeze and… wine, oysters… roses?
    She was speechless, even as his arms came around her from behind.
    “What…”
    “Happy anniversary baby,” he murmured, kissing her neck sweetly.

    Despite the incomplete state of the house, Edward had managed to transform the upstairs into a wonderland of white… soft billowing sheets instead of plastic tarps, an ivory down comforter rippled soft across the floor. A ladder holding a leather tool belt stood guard over the unfinished stairs.

    “I thought I’d misplaced that,” Bella frowned down at the bedspread. Her phone buzzed and she moved to answer it.
    Edward sighed. “Give it to me,” he said abruptly, holding out his hand.
    “Wait a minute,” she started, “I—“
    “Now.”
    “But—“
    His chin lifted slightly. “What was that…?”
    Something inside her went limp, the stern look in his eyes sending quivers through to her toes. “Oh,” she whispered. “Yes, Sir.”
    He powered the phone down, threw it across the room. “Get undressed, Isabella. I’ve been more than patient.” The corners of his eyes crinkled, but his gaze held heat, not laughter. Her hands trembled as she pulled off her shirt, letting the warmth of his eyes soak into her body.
    “Which way would you like me, Sir?” she breathed, stepping out of her panties.
    “Down. Lie down.” A smile curved his mouth as he stripped. “Arms up and don’t move them.”
    She swallowed, whispering, “It would be my pleasure, Sir.”

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket