Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Flash Fic Friday!


Each Friday a new prompt will be posted along with the previous week's winners. What exactly is a Flash-Fic? It's pretty much a spur of the moment, tiny story, prompted by words, images or silliness. Not sure if you've ever been on twitter when this has happened, but it's pretty awesome when it does. It also happens often in threads, with a combination of people contributing.

How does it work? Each Friday one admin of TLS posts a picture prompt here to the blog. Using this image, entries are created by commenting on this post. Submissions must be 100-300 words ONLY. No more, no less. The entries are then judged and we post the winners here, each Friday, to share with all of you.

Picture prompt and Judge this week is: EvilNat

THIS WEEK'S NEW PROMPT


You will have until next Wednesday at 9 p.m. EST to submit your entry.

Please leave your submission in the comment section at the bottom of the post using this format:

    Your name (use your Twitter, Facebook or FFN name)

    Your link to your FFN profile if you choose to share it

     Word count
    
Submissions will be judged on Thursdays and on Friday the winning entry will be posted here, on the TLS blog.

This feature is open to everyone, so come one, come all!

LAST WEEK'S PROMPT AND WINNERS CHOSEN BY Edmazing



Whoa ladies. First. First, I want to say thank you for taking the time to write this up for us. Hot damn, I loved each and every one of them. Reading them was pure bliss, but ranking them was torture. Second, with talk of eating at the Y, not being able to stay away, pictures of decadence, and naughty promises, this is easily my favorite collection of anything, anywhere. Lol Thank you for sharing your words with us.

Xoxo

Mel


First Place

~ Rueforregret ~
300 words

A slow lick of lips and a lazy, knowing smile—that’s all she sees, her boyfriend’s face so close, her peripheral vision blurs. Her eyes drift closed as he whispers across her eyelashes.

“Come on. Let me lick your pussy. I promise you’ll love it.”

A fingertip—slowly, very slowly—traces the damp sliver of white cotton between her thighs, a gentle circling of her clit through the fabric.

“I’m scared,” she whispers.

Finger still stroking, he kisses her trembling lips. “There’s nothing to be afraid of. I promise I’ll stop if you don’t like it.”

Her hips roll—barely lifting from the bed—and he feels the weakening of her resolve. Determined to take advantage of her waning resistance, but not wanting to startle her, he moves slowly, teasing her nipples as his lips journey downward, dropping sweet kisses around her belly button and then nuzzling the tiny white bow at the top of her pretty, white panties.

When he pulls at the fabric with his teeth, her eyes flicker downward, while his flash up to meet her tentative glance.

“Okay?” he says.

She swallows, wetting her lips and nodding uncertainly.

Very slowly, he moves lower still, kissing the damp cotton between her thighs, then lapping at it with his tongue. Her back arches and he smiles, sensing his imminent victory. Dipping a finger inside the cotton, he carefully pulls her panties out of the way and gazes at her perfect, pink pussy.

“Heaven,” he whispers, licking his lips and then slipping his tongue inside her.

She gasps and tilts her pelvis up. “More,” her body says. Eager to please, he sweeps his tongue upward, darting across her clit with the tip of his tongue, again and again.

She moans and slips her fingers into his hair.

Sweet victory.


Second Place

jaimearkins
Word Count – 298

White fucking cotton. I never thought it would be my kryptonite and it figures that she would be wearing it the first time I see her without clothes. All my friends talk about the sexy shit their girls wear… silk and barely there panties, bras that barely cover their tits… but I will take white cotton on Bella any day of the week.

The little innocent bow hovering between her hips taunts me as I lay between her legs. Sliding my fingers along her thighs, I ease them further apart to make room for my shoulders. I gaze up her body... hair splayed across my pillow, lip caught between her teeth, hands cupping her breasts, thumbs skimming over her nipples as she watched me, waiting to see what I would do. She is the picture of decadence… in white fucking cotton.

I feel the heel of her foot at my shoulder, digging into the muscle attempting to pull me closer, and as I hover over her I groan, her heat barely concealed by the fabric.

"Fuck, baby, you're wet and I haven't even gotten my tongue on you... in you." I whisper the words against her thigh, teeth nipping the sensitive skin, tongue soothing.

“Please, Edward.” Her moan fills the heated silence.

I slowly lean into her, slipping my tongue over the already damp cotton, pushing it into her, tasting her for the first time. I take one glance up the planes of her body at that first touch of my tongue and teeth… her head is pressed back, neck arched. And then I slide my teeth gently over her clit, my nose dragging along the fabric, inhaling her scent, feeling her heat against my mouth. It is perfection and I know I will never have my fill.


Third Place

Honeybee Meadows
Word Count: 300

-------------------

There’s blue satin.

Pink lace and black ribbons. Polka dots. Hearts. Silk and ruffles, but the kind I like the best are cotton. Plain. Simple. The kind she wears when I make plans and she thinks she has the house to herself.

She’s supposed to.

But I walked two miles to get here, drunk and horny, and she’s wearing cotton.

I shed most of my clothes and crawl onto the bed, the mattress shifting. She sighs and rolls to her stomach, letting me drag my mouth up her spine and dip my fingers into the waistband of those fucking cotton panties as she exhales.

“I thought you were staying out?”

“Fuck, baby,” I grunt, fondling the fabric. “I couldn’t stay away.”

I bunch and tug and pull until the underwear is slipping between her ass cheeks, tight up against the part of her that smells so fucking good. She shifts again, pushing right back against the pressure. A kiss to each cheek, one right over the crack where all that fabric has disappeared, and I flip her over, impatient for more.

My dick might be totally drunk and worthless, but my mouth sure fucking isn’t.

With the fabric stretched tight enough, I can see everything. I wrap my hand in her underwear and tug it tight until her lips appear. Until there’s a crease buried in the middle, the cotton damp and dark. I pull harder, watching as the cotton slips between soft hair and flushed red skin, and I fucking yank that fabric until it’s riding her clit as hard as I wished she was riding my face.

“Please, Edward,” she moans, squirming. “Don’t tease.”

“You asked for it,” I murmur, lips to the fabric. “If you wanted fucking, you should have worn something frilly. Cotton is a tease.”

Honorable Mention

Capricorn75
300 words

“I don’t know, Bella. It just seems…ick. What if it smells weird or something? What if I don’t like the taste?”

“Oh my god, quit fucking whining and get down there, Cullen! You owe me. Now more blow jobs until you at least try to reciprocate!”

With a pout on his face, Edward made his way down his girl’s body. He tried to drag it out and stall as much as possible. A few languid sucks on each nipple, delving his tongue into her bellybutton, kisses trailing along her hipbones…

Finally, he reached no man’s land. It looked innocent enough, covered by white cotton panties with a little bow. But looks could be deceiving. His face had never been this close before. He’d never had any reason or desire to go so low. Sure, Bella blew him regularly and enthusiastically. But Edward was a virgin when it came to giving oral. He would have been fine retaining that status. But Bella had plans to change that. What started as little hints about what she wanted grew into flat-out demands. Edward wasn’t stupid enough to lose the best thing that ever happened to him over a mere sex act. But at the same time, this was no mere sex act.

This was muff diving. Munching the carpet. Dining at the Y. Eating a tuna taco. None of which made it sound any more appetizing or appealing.

Closing his eyes, Edward brought his face down to the warm cotton and breathed in.

And breathed in again. The scent was musky and excited him on a base level. His eyes and mouth both opened. His tongue reached out and rubbed against her panties, lips following. Bella’s excitement was obvious, even through the material.

“Bella,” he rasped. “Take these off, now. I want more!”

5 comments:

  1. ladylibre (FFN, Twitter)
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3464112/
    Word Count: 298

    “I’m sorry!” I yelled.

    “Sorry isn’t good enough!” Edward raged. “And for God’s sake, wipe your mouth!”

    I licked my lips, singed by his jealousy.

    “After all this time,” Alice cried. “You choose my best friend?”

    “Hello!” Bella adjusted the afghan. “I’m the one who should be pissed here.”

    “Yet you aren’t.” Edward narrowed his eyes. “For all I know, you enjoyed it.”

    Bella protested, but her immediate blush turned him away. “Right.”

    “Edward, please…” she sighed. “Please don’t hate me. Accidents happen, and…”

    “Accident?” He trembled with fury. “Jasper did not accidentally shove his face between your legs and sample your...”

    “Sample?” Alice screeched. “She came all over him!”

    Bella bit her lip and groaned, lusty and low. She looked up aghast, hiding behind her hands. “I’m horrible.”

    “No, he’s just that good.” Alice forced a towel into my hands. “How could you do this, Jazz?”

    “Yes, brother.” Edward sneered. “How?”

    I patted my face and neck, avoiding their eyes.

    There was no safe way to admit Bella’s menstruating scent summoned the abstaining monster within me, how her arousal tripled this time each month, inundating my gift.

    No good way to describe how she whimpered and thrashed as she slept tonight, her cries echoing in the empty house, cloaking me in desire.

    No polite way to admit I flew upstairs, pushed her bikinis aside, and buried my mouth in her pulsing sticky folds, lapping and licking her awake. How she gasped in surprise but begged for release, fisting my hair as I tongued her deep. How she called his name and I didn’t care because there was blood and it was glorious.

    She was glorious.

    There was no proper way to say that.

    Any of that.

    So I did the only proper thing I could.

    I ran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bebeginja
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4591877/
    Word count: 300

    Red dress. Check. Black stilettos. Check. Red lips, brown contacts, favorite black lace. Check, check, check. Edward left a note next to my keys. “Have fun, sweetheart. Make it good for me, okay?”

    -Always do, handsome.-

    Tonight’s dinner is brought to me by Grey Goose. This poor bastard was already four shots in before I hunted him at the bar.

    “What’s your name, sugar?” he asks, standing to get close.

    “Whatever you want it to be, cowboy,” I answer, knowing my voice alone will do things to his body nothing else could. Edward is somewhere close by watching, so I put on a show. I lift my knee and rub my thigh on Cowboy’s jeans. I tip my head back when I laugh as he leans in to inhale my scent.

    We’re biologically stimulating each other in ways only my kind can sense. I can already smell the arousal and adrenaline in his blood. The combination makes me dizzy with thirst and anticipation.

    Back at the house, Cowboy’s hands are all over me. I let him lift me by my ass as we stumble through the door.

    -Honey, I’m home.-

    I know he’s here now, watching and waiting.

    I let Cowboy have a few kisses. He tosses me on the bed and mistakes my breathless moans for sexual desire.

    Feeding is the strongest aphrodisiac for our kind, and Edward can’t handle it. He can’t wait to have me. He makes his presence known before Cowboy can undress me.

    -Fuck me, he’s already stroking himself.-

    I straddle Cowboy and pin his hands. I flash my husband a victory smile right before I sink my teeth into Cowboy’s neck.

    “Beautiful Isabella, you’re playing with your food again.”

    “No, baby,” I answer, running my tongue over my teeth. “He was playing with me.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. @littlegreyache
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~yellowglue
    300 on the nose

    “God -”

    Petite, poppy-red-tipped tits rise and fall with breaths she can't catch as I watch.
    Flutter-soft lashes flit open. Fearfilled irises nearly completely blacked by pleading pupils find me smiling.

    It makes my love tremble.

    “Oh my God -”

    I smile wider, letting her see my lips, my teeth, her blood, and I can taste her better when air hits my tongue – all panic and shame and need.

    “God, please,” she prays, hands in undone hair, lashes closing again while naked hips lift, seeking with their own prayer.

    “Please...”

    My grin only grows.

    Stopping at the foot of our bed, I savor uncurling all ten burning hot, tightly tensed little toes before carefully wrapping my hands around delicate, gracefully shaped ankles. Her precious pulse quails and flirts with my palms.

    “God, God, God -”

    The chant comes from deep in her chest.

    I'm enamored with her so erotically lost like this. She's beautiful when she lets me take part.

    When she gives me communion.

    When she shows me Eden.

    Her fear and her fervor are as rich as the milk and honey I can't get enough of.

    “Please, please -”

    Securing my hands around her ankles, I tug sharply and she's at the edge of our bed with her legs pushed up and her so-bare, so-needy, so-red little cunt so open that all control almost slips from me like the cry from her lips.

    “God, fuck, please ---”

    Drops of life fall from the corners of my mouth to her chest as I lean over her, placing her shaking hands next to shoulders decorated with my marks.

    “There you go,” I whisper, sliding along soaking sex as I kiss her neck. “Let me talk to Him, too, Bella.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...I can hardly breathe. That was just...delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. UnderagedDreamerForever
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5165631/UnderagedDreamerForever

    Word Count: 296

    In the real world, Halloween is when children dress up in costumes and beg for candy. In vampire world, Halloween is the night you’re allowed to break the most important rule for the amusement of your own kind. The Volturi purge the code of our secrecy for this one night’s event. Surprising fact about this is that they are the ones who invented it and, at times, part in it. The rewards are much often an exaggerated grandeur but the price to win is a heavy load.

    Drain as many as you can without your humanity being lost.

    You lose, you die.

    It’s as simple as that.

    Every vampire had the privilege to join. Most had already accepted the consequences for the prize for
    the year had been motivating.

    Princess Isabel’s hand in marriage.

    My mind switched to that night I saw her in her father’s balcony. She was staring at the ocean with a serene look on her face. This only made me determined to win before the night ends.

    About 50 of them had died already and ten more to go. The five left were already delirious from 3 humans drained. That is when my plan had been set to motion. I moved the last five to a corner; securing them in place before sinking my teeth on my first victim. Vampire blood had never been an appeal to me. This was considered barbaric to OUR society but I didn’t care instead I moved on to my
    next after finishing my first.

    All for Isabel.

    After my “meal” I turned around. The blood had crusted on my chin and some were still dripping from my teeth. As I walked the streets, teeanagers kept complimenting me on the costume. I laughed.

    If only they knew.


    ReplyDelete

Photobucket