Saturday, October 4, 2014

TLS Special SNEAK PEEK Feature


The Lemonade Stand has spent years bringing you the best the fandom has to offer, and we are very excited to have the chance to offer you MORE. We've watched stories grow and develop from first post through COMPLETE in The Nursery, and now we're sharing previews of the stories that will soon be your new addiction. 

This week, the talented Mortissues, author of the enigmatic stories Troika and The Blue Hour, shares some info on her upcoming story Dissonance with us.



Hey, hey! Edmazing here grabbing your screen to introduce this week's Sneak Peek by Mortissues. I'll admit, I was late to the Morty party and I'm kicking myself for it. lol Her stories are packed with intrigue, wit, and sexual tension. And yes, folks- she does deliver on all that want. 

I ate up the chapter she shared and CAN'T WAIT for this story to start posting. We've got a seemingly self assured Bella and a reformed playboy Edward... which sounds like the perfect ingredients for a whole lot of fun to me. But don't take my word for it, check out this excerpt she's sharing here with us. You're going to want to make sure you're following her ASAP.

xoxo, 
Mel

The weekend is over too soon, all of us heading back to our lives.

Rose and I are stretched out on the back seat of Em’s SUV while he drives me to the airport.

“I liked Tanya.”  She observes idly.

“She was nice.”  I agree.  “Which is a good job if she’s going to be your sister in law.”

“Steady on.”  Em interjects.  “Just because she’s his longest serving girlfriend, and the only one he’s ever brought home, doesn’t mean he’s going to marry her.”

“He’s gotta give up and settle down sometime.”  I point out.

“There’s life in the old dog yet.”  Em asserts with misplaced pride.

“Life?”  Rose snorts.  “He ought to be exhausted by now and ready to hang up his dick, assuming he hasn’t already worn it down to a short stub.”

“Ew.”  I groan, taking a swig from my bottle of water.  “Anyway, I liked her and I thought she coped with the insanity that is the Cullens, no offence Em, rather well.”

“She didn’t do bad.”  Rose concedes.  “She was more worried about meeting you.”

“Me?  What on earth for?” 

“Well now let me see.”  Rose laughs, checking off her fingers.  “You’re beautiful.  You’re smart.  You’re rich.  You’re famous.  You’re a part of the family and you’re one of the few girls, other than her, that Suaveward’s boinked more than once.”

“Boinked?”  I snort.

“Yeah.”  Em laughs.  “Since when did you start using euphemisms my Thorny Blossom?”

“It’s for Bella.”  She says airily.  “She might be all hot and badass these days but she still reacts like Pavlov’s Dog and flushes up if anyone mentions fucking.”

A pause.

“See.”

“Thank you Rose.”  I growl as heat floods my cheeks.

“No problem.  Build you up, knock you down, its how I roll.”
.

Don't forget to pop Mortissues on alert so you don't miss out!

♥ Kim




1 comment:

Photobucket